- How their personal data is collected and processed. All data that can identify a user must be considered as personal data. This includes the first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location of the user or his IP address;
- What are the rights of the users regarding this data?
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed?
- To whom this data is transmitted ;
- The site's policy on "cookies". This confidentiality policy complements the legal notice and the General Conditions of Use that users can consult at the following address https://www.avifil.fr/mentions-legales/
General principles for data collection and processing
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of the users of the site respect the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purpose his/her data is being collected;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. Where this information cannot be provided, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of collected and processed data: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected. In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is in response to a legal obligation;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Personal data collected and processed in the context of navigation on the site
Data collected and processed and method of collection
The personal data collected on the site https://www.avifil.fr are the following:
First names; Names; Postal address; Telephone number; E-mail
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
- When the user purchases a product
- When the user uses the contact form
- When the user subscribes to the newsletter
In addition, when a payment is made on the site, proof of the transaction, including the order form and the invoice, will be kept in the computer systems of the site editor. The person in charge of the treatment will keep in its computer systems of the site and in reasonable conditions of safety the whole of the collected data for a duration of : 3 years. The collection and processing of data meet the following purposes: Location and IP address data are recorded in order to better target the advertisements offered to the user.
transfer of data to third parties
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
The site https://www.avifil.fr is hosted by : OVH SASwhose headquarters are located at the following address 2 RUE KELLERMANN 59100 ROUBAIX . The host can be contacted at the following telephone number 1007.
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
The data controller
The data controller can be contacted by e-mail at the following address The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
Obligations of the data controller
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user's knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected. The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer through the site is secure. The purpose of an SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) is to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site. In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for the user. In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights. In order for the data controller to comply with the user's request, the user is obliged to provide the data controller with his/her name, surname and e-mail address. The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 days.
Presentation of the user's rights regarding data collection and processing
Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user may learn about, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, by following the procedure set out below: The user must send an e-mail to the person responsible for processing personal data, specifying the subject of his/her request and using the following e-mail address
Right to limit and object to data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation of or to object to the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except in the case of demonstrating the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user. In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an objection to the processing of his/her data, the user must send an e-mail to the person in charge of the processing of personal data, specifying the object of his/her request and using the following e-mail address
Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or significantly affects him or her in a similar way.
Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he/she can organize what should be the fate of his/her collected and processed data if he/she dies, in accordance with the law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he/she believes that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he/she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or to any competent judge.
Personal data of minors
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 years or older may consent to the processing of their personal data. If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required in order for personal data to be collected and processed. The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he/she has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
Use of "cookies" files
The site may use "cookie" techniques. A "cookie" is a file stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information about the user's browsing habits. These files allow the site to process statistics and information on traffic, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user's comfort. For the use of "cookies" files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily requested. This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum period of thirteen months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's permission to save "cookies" files on his or her hard drive.
Opposition of the user to the use of "cookies" by the site
Users are informed that they may oppose the recording of these "cookies" by configuring their browser software. For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of "cookies" files:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the event that the user decides to deactivate the "cookies" files, he/she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the site editor.
Changes and clarifications will be effective immediately upon posting on the website. If we make changes to the content of this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you will know what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.